What Are You Looking For Today?
We’ve got the right thumb for your excavator with applications for all manufactures, from 2,500 lbs. to 100,000 lbs. excavators. A solid grip guarantees nothing will slow you down.
- Innovative link “stays-in-the-track” for easy and quick positioning.
- Narrower two-finger design provides positive clamping.
- Provides maximum productivity and range of applications.
- Main pin and quick link thumbs available with extended lengths for use with quick-couplers.
- Innovative design delivers quicker and simpler installations
- Hardened main-pin with “no-bolt hole” midway in the pin that eliminates a potential failure point.
- Innovative “flag” retention system for long life.
- Replaceable top-hat bushings with wider bearing surfaces and “figure 8” grooving insures optimum grease transfer with a much extended service cycle.
- Maximum range of rotation from 165 degrees, up to an industry-leading 205 degrees of rotation.
- Self-contained design, fully assembled with guide-links and cylinder that are “unitized” on a pre-engineered base plate.
- Integral stop and lock standard, no extra welding cuts installation time in half, no disassembling of machine
- Maximum arc of rotation offers an increased range of motion to work where other thumbs can’t.
- Made in Tennessee
How do I install a Fixed, Main Pin Hydraulic, Weld-On Hydraulic or Quick Link Thumb?
First, check your installation manual. If you didn’t receive a manual, provide us the Serial Number of the attachment (small metal plate welded to it) along with your email address, and we will send it to you. However, here are general instructions for each:
What is the proper maintenance of my hydraulic thumb?
You should read your manual and follow its instructions, but a general rule is to grease it every 10 hours of machine use and keep the pins clean. Proper maintenance will result in many years of service.
BUCKETS & ATTACHMENTS AVAILABLE FOR: