What Are You Looking For Today?
TAG excavator buckets and attachments deliver quicker loading times and greater yardage on each pass with less wear on the bucket because of the dual tapered and double radius design. With innovative play-adjustment design, there is no need to remove the buckets to make adjustments, eliminating “top-hat” bushing failures.
SEE OUR BUCKETS
- Innovative Play-Adjustment Design with thumb-tab “Horseshoe” shims means there is no need to remove the bucket to make adjustments, eliminating “top-hat” bushing failures.
- Robust 2-piece bucket sides with replaceable corners offer greater serviceability. The clear, smooth, unobstructed opening of a one-piece bucket shell increases the ease of loading and unloading to improve machine productions.
- Internal triangle reinforcements offer superior strength and reduces bucket flexing, twisting and failures.
- Full-width, replaceable transverse wear strips come standard on severe-duty buckets.
- Double-bottom bucket shell with wrapped-over design yields the highest strength and bucket integrity with welds that are protected away from the flow of material.
- Extended bucket ears transfer the digging forces over a much larger area to reduce failures.
- Double radius, dual-tapered profile offers greater bucket loading fill factors and increased machine production in all soil conditions.
- Router side plate maintains the clean dual taper design with superior retentions strength of the cutting edge to the side plate.
- Made in Tennessee
BUCKETS & ATTACHMENTS AVAILABLE FOR: