Dromone Mechanical Pin Grabbing Coupler - Spring/Lever Operated
Dromone Mechanical Spring Latch Operated Pin Grabbing Couplers Offer An Economical Solution For Rubber Tire Backhoes And Compact Excavators. - Compact And Sturdy Spring Latch Offers Simple And Quick Change Out - Automatic Redundant Lock Pin Ensures Safety. - Low Profile Optimizes Digging Forces *Unlock Procedure: Insert Hand Lever In The Lock Mechanism. Holding The Saftey Pin In The Full Out Position; Bring The Hand Lever Down To The Fully Lock Possition. This Will Retract The Locking Lever And Prevent The Lock Lever From Re-Closing While Removing The Attachment. **Re-Engage Proceure: Insert The Coupler Into The Attachment. The Safety Device Will Release The Locking Lever To Automatically Clamp Shut Once The Pressure From The Rear Pin Is Applied. The Safety Pin Will Close To Offer A Redundating Lock Device. ***Always Visually Inspect And Check To Make Sure The Safety Pin Or Prop Lock Is Fully Closed And Lock Before Operating Machine. Read, Understand All Safety Precautions Found In The Operators Manual Before Attempting Any Operation***
Approximate weight (Lbs.)
TAG Manufacturing, Inc. warrants its new product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one(1) year from the date of original purchase.
This Warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- All warranty claims must be approved in writing by TAG or by an authorized TAG representative inspecting the attachment prior to any repairs. Digital photographs showing the reason for the claim must document all warranty claims and should be submitted to TAG.
- The liability of TAG is limited to the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
- TAG will bear no responsibility or liability for any product(s) which have been mishandled, abused, misapplied, misused, field modified by unauthorized personnel, or which have altered or missing serial numbers. Nor does this warranty apply to normal wear to any product(s) sold.
- TAG will not be responsible for the loss of productivity, mileage cost, or down time incurred by the dealer or contractor as a result of any defect in materials or workmanship of its product(s).
- This states the exclusive remedy against TAG relating to the product(s), whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations instructions, installations or defects from any cause. TAG shall not be liable, under any legal theory, for loss of use, revenue or profit, or for substitute use or performance, or for incidental, indirect, or special or consequential damages or for any other loss of cost of similar type.
- THIS WARRANTY AND THE LIABILITIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OF THEIR LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OF TAG WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).