Dromone Hydraulic Multi Lock Pin Grabbing Coupler
Dromone Multi-Lock Couplers Are Constructed From High Strength Steel And Quality Materials, Resulting In Consistent Quality, Durability, And Superior Product Performance. With The Ideal Balance Between Weight And Pick-Up Range, The Dromone Multi-Lock Quick Coupler Offers Efficiency And Superior Breakout Force Versus Its Competitors. – 2 To 120 Ton Machine Capacity – Efficient Coupler Weight & Pick-Up Range – Superior Breakout Force – Increased Attachment Size Flexibility – Higher Asset Utilization – Heavy Duty Certified Lifting Eye *Unlocking & Lock Procedure: All Controls Are Cab Mounted. Two Botton Operation, Hit Power On/Off Then Control Button. Curl Attachment In To Over-Relief Possition To Disengage Hydraulic Lock. Roll Attachment Out And Place On Ground. Reverse Operation Required For Attachment Re-Attachment. ***Always Visually Inspect And Check To Make Sure The Safety Pin Or Prop Lock Is Fully Closed And Lock Before Operating Machine. Read, Understand All Safety Precautions Found In The Operators Manual Before Attempting Any Operation***
Approximate weight (Lbs.)
TAG Manufacturing, Inc. warrants its new product(s) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one(1) year from the date of original purchase.
This Warranty is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- All warranty claims must be approved in writing by TAG or by an authorized TAG representative inspecting the attachment prior to any repairs. Digital photographs showing the reason for the claim must document all warranty claims and should be submitted to TAG.
- The liability of TAG is limited to the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
- TAG will bear no responsibility or liability for any product(s) which have been mishandled, abused, misapplied, misused, field modified by unauthorized personnel, or which have altered or missing serial numbers. Nor does this warranty apply to normal wear to any product(s) sold.
- TAG will not be responsible for the loss of productivity, mileage cost, or down time incurred by the dealer or contractor as a result of any defect in materials or workmanship of its product(s).
- This states the exclusive remedy against TAG relating to the product(s), whether in contract or in tort or under any other legal theory, and whether arising out of warranties, representations instructions, installations or defects from any cause. TAG shall not be liable, under any legal theory, for loss of use, revenue or profit, or for substitute use or performance, or for incidental, indirect, or special or consequential damages or for any other loss of cost of similar type.
- THIS WARRANTY AND THE LIABILITIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OF THEIR LIABILITIES AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY OF TAG WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).